OK, I've gotten the page to display the same HTML all the
time by setting the clientTarget property to uplevel. The
page still doesn't display correctly in Netscape browsers
though. The formatting tags are there, they just aren't
being applied. Has anyone ran into a problem like this in
the past? Am I missing something??

width
>(i.e.width=2.25in)) isn't applied. After viewing the
>source for the page, the page is rendered in HTML 4.0
>(i've heard that maybe it was in HTML 3.2 since it was NS
>browser) but the td:width formatting tags are not there.
>How can I work around this? Why does it not render all
of