Hi,
I was installing DB2 connect from 6.1 to 7.2 FP8 on Windows 2000
and received following error : A different DB2 product at an older
release level already exists on this syystem. you must upgrade the
existing DB2 product on the system before you will be able to complete
this install. The recovery option for all DB2 services were set to
Take no action. After uninstalled DB2 Connect and then install 7.2, I
received this error "Setup cannot find any DB2 products on the system
to update.". I'm new to DB2 and appreciate any help I can get.

TIA.

Jessie Yau