As i understand it, you must add to an existing stripe set or use
BEGIN NEW STRIPE SET to create a new one.

In your case, there is only stripe-set 0 defined.

First column in the map is the range number,
not the stripe, not the stripe-set number either.

PM

[email]3F25B748.A51DAE27sbcglobal.net[/email]...