Hello all,

I just installed DB2 v8.1 on NT, and when trying to create a federated
server to our iSeries (already done this with version 7.2) i get
following error msg :

[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL1822N Unexpected error code "HY009"
received from data source "EDC01DB2". Associated text and
tokens are "func="DriverConnect" msg=" CLI0124E Invalid
argument v". SQLSTATE=560BD

Anyone knows what this means ?

Connecting to the iSeries through DB2-connect works fine, bindings
are OK ...

I also restored a v 7.2 DB with nicknames defined and when querying a
nickname or creating a new one, the same error msg appears.

Thanks in advance

Peter