A short time ago, I upgraded to Debian testing/Etch. I found my "p"
and "!" keys were dead ("P" and "1" were fine), only in mysql-client.
They both worked fine in everything else.

Since then, I've installed stable/Sarge, and this is the only problem
I have with it. "p" and "!" are dead in mysql-client in stable as
well. 4.0.24-10sarge1

I've tried "LOCALE=C mysql" hoping that would override whatever's
broken in the environment, to no effect. Any ideas? I'm using en_CA
for a locale elsewhere and everything else is fine.

(*) [url]http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling[/url] Linux Counter #80292
- - Spammers! [url]http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/autospam.html[/url]
[url]http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt[/url]