Hi Forum!
I'm trying to move an object around in space. I can do this using function
cam.spriteSpaceToWorldSpace(mLoc)

However, this will give a vector on an xy plane
QUOTE "at a distance in front of the camera such that one pixel represents one
world unit of measurement"

I want to keep the object on the same plane of its current location.
I can get the vector and then adjust the z element such as:
vLoc = sprite(me.spriteNum).camera.spriteSpaceToWorldSpac e(mLoc)
vLoc.z = fZVal
p_Selected.transform.position = vLoc

but then the rate that the object moves is disproportionate to the movement of
the mouse.

Has anyone worked out a way to get round this?

Regards,
Trevor

[url]http://http://www.the-mindseye.co.uk[/url]