Professional Web Applications Themes

Depth of Field Calculator - Photography

"Tricia" <vic.au> wrote:  Hi Tricia, how goes life in the pond? Many people left? Many new people appearing?...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Depth of Field Calculator

    "Tricia" <vic.au> wrote:

    Hi Tricia, how goes life in the pond? Many people left? Many new people
    appearing?

    j Guest

  2. #2

    "Tricia" <vic.au> wrote:

    Sad as it sounds, it was one of the few appealing reasons for hanging on with
    T$ for so long.

    j Guest

  3. #3

    j <jj.com> wrote:

    >Sad as it sounds, it was one of the few appealing reasons for hanging on with
    >T$ for so long.
    >[/ref]

    Weird - the time stamps on my posts appear to be about 20 minutes slow??

    j Guest

  4. #4

    Default Depth of Field Calculator

    This may or may not be any good or use to people here but thought I'd post
    it anyway ;)

    DOFMaster 1.02

    "Depth of Field Calculator for Windows® operating systems"
    http://dfleming.ameranet.com/custom.html

    "Depth of field scales are elegant tools for quickly and easily
    calculating depth of field and hyperfocal distance. Unfortunately,
    lens manufacturers don't engrave scales on lenses anymore. Now you
    can use DOFMaster to make your own scales.

    Use DOFMaster to make depth of field scales for use in the field.
    Just set the focus distance, and read the near and far focus
    distances. Easily calculate the hyperfocal distance for your lens at
    any aperture."

    1.3MB
    Download from tucows.
    http://www.tucows.com/preview/238351.html

    --
    Tricia
    23109810

    Tricia Guest

  5. #5

    j wrote:

    :: Hi Tricia, how goes life in the pond? Many people left? Many new
    :: people appearing?

    Lots of people have left, you wouldn't know bbu or bbb now :(

    --
    Tricia
    23109810

    Tricia Guest

  6. #6

    "Tricia" <vic.au> wrote:

    Well, great to see you're still floating about. Time for this person to sleep.

    Look after yourself & your family. Catch up with you again some other time.

    Cheers.

    j Guest

  7. #7

    j wrote:
    :: Weird - the time stamps on my posts appear to be about 20 minutes
    :: slow??

    Yeah I know what you mean, we now have access to the dialupers newsgroups -
    things change I guess. Yeah it seems your posting is slow

    --
    Tricia
    23109810

    Tricia Guest

  8. #8

    j wrote:

    :: Well, great to see you're still floating about. Time for this person
    :: to sleep.
    ::
    :: Look after yourself & your family. Catch up with you again some
    :: other time.
    ::
    :: Cheers.

    Thanks and good night :)

    --
    Tricia
    23109810

    Tricia Guest

  9. #9

    "Tricia" <vic.au>, far, far away from here, appears to have
    written:

    [snips]

    Is email a foreign concept?
    --

    cheers, Mic (Reply address works...)

    " In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
    - Dereke Bruce

    M Guest

  10. #10

    M i c C u l l e n wrote:
    :: Is email a foreign concept?
    :: --
    ::
    :: cheers, Mic (Reply address works...)

    Sorry, but there were only a few messages does it really matter that much?
    Don't reply cos I wouldn't want to further expand this now off subject
    thread :)

    --
    Tricia
    23109810

    Tricia Guest

  11. #11

    "Tricia" <vic.au> wrote:

    He's obviously had a very shallow Usenet experience Tricia, if he is annoyed at
    people communicating via a public medium as per this thread.

    He's possibly the type that can't handle two people having a conversation
    together in a public bar.

    :-)

    j Guest

  12. #12

    j <jj.com>, far, far away from here, appears to have written:

    [snips]
     [/ref]

    Yeah, only been doing Usenet for 10+ years.

    Let me guess, you think that a healthy group is a busy one, irrespective
    of the content?
    --

    cheers, Mic (Reply address works...)

    "Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?"
    -- George Carlin

    M Guest