I tried radmind to set an initial set, it took long time (> 6 hrs) and it
crashed. I would love to attend formal training in it.

The advantage of radmind once it is set up is you can update OS/Software on a
group of machines by updating the master machine.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you very much.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks, Ghaouar Camij Toschian,
(please remove KeinSpam from the email address )

[email]KeinSpamgctcory.eecs.berkeley.edu[/email], EECS Instructional & Electronics Support
Group / 386 Cory Hall / 510 643-6138
[email]KeinSpamgctdomainmart.net[/email], 510 5408013, 2500 Durant # 310, Bk, CA 94704