Is is possible to specify different targets or frames for different items within a single jump menu? I would like some items to open within the mainFrame and others to replace the whole page. When I go into Behaviors, I can see the option to change the target (Open URLs in...Main Window, topFrame, mainFrame), and I can see the code changing, but it changes for the whole entire Jump Menu.

I think Jump Menus are a very space efficient way to present a lot of navigation options and would like to use them in other sites, but I need to resolve this issue first. On other, non-framed sites, it would be nice to have some links open in the current window, and others (links to external sites) open in a new window.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

The code changes from:

<select name="quicklinks" onChange="MM_jumpMenu('parent.frames[\'mainFrame\']',this,0)">
<option value="info.html" selected>Quick Links </option>

to this:

<select name="quicklinks" onChange="MM_jumpMenu('parent',this,0)">
<option value="info.html" selected>Quick Links </option>