I love it ... this sounds like it belongs in the newsgroup:

rec.humor.funny

If you haven't read it recently ... give it a read

--
"What is history, but a fable agreed upon."
--- Napoleon Bonapart

Terry Kingrey

"Jeffery S. Harrison" <karayakpunet.net> wrote in message news:bdip8u$a2g$1quark.scn.rain.com...

"Joseph Meehan" <sligojoeSPAM2hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The possibility of a problem is really small. About the same as
getting
> hit by lightning on the way to the airport, which would be worse.
>
> --
> Joseph E. Meehan
>
> 26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Now that kind of static electricity can cause some damage :-)

yes, I realize that while it's being lightning it's not static ;-)

Jeffery S. Harrison