Are there any issues existing on Windows XP supporting the Director 5 Player? The issue that we're having is that we have a piece of software made with Director 5 way back when by previous employees and it has worked fine on Win9x and 2k machines but has started to develop a couple of problems when used with XP. One of the problems is that when our software CD is placed in an XP box, it autoruns but a message box appears saying 'Director 5 Player requires at least 3Mb of virtual memory.' even tho the box has almost a gig of virtual memory. The other problem is that the software can not be run over a network if the workstations are XP even tho it could be run over the network when the workstations were Win98....

Any suggestions, comments, ideas? I'm drawing a blank....

Thanks in advance....