Hi claudia,

We are also using Softimage XSI to W3D, wellcome & if you have any problem
with Softimage & the W3d format and I can help you feel free to ask here or
directly to:
[email]rafasintesys.net[/email]

rafael martin

[url]www.sintesys.net[/url]

I am also using
"claudialeblond" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> escribió en el mensaje
> OK, I found an answer on the Softimage's website. There is a plug in we
can use to export from Softimage to W3D format. Now, after trying different
settings, what is the best way to go ? Is there anything I should know or do
to optimize my files ?