Professional Web Applications Themes

Director Survey - results are out - Macromedia Director 3D

Hi all, I have finally finished collating all the data from the survey after a few very intense days of working through all the responses. There were 227 responses in total. Since the survey gave the respondent the ability to choose features rather than giving a specified range from which they could choose, it did make it very time consuming to collate. However, I hope that the results are more valuable because of this approach. The results are at: [url]http://www.fbe.unsw.edu.au/learning/director/survey/games/[/url] In the top feature request page, I have given the results in a table as well as a graph. They ...

  1. #1

    Default Director Survey - results are out

    Hi all,

    I have finally finished collating all the data from the survey after a
    few very intense days of working through all the responses. There were
    to choose features rather than giving a specified range from which they
    could choose, it did make it very time consuming to collate. However, I
    hope that the results are more valuable because of this approach.

    The results are at:
    [url]http://www.fbe.unsw.edu.au/learning/director/survey/games/[/url]

    In the top feature request page, I have given the results in a table as
    well as a graph. They are based on a weighted average so reflect final
    order of feature requests based on the responses. You'll notice that I
    have linked many of the feature requests to enable you to see the
    comments associated with them as well as the range of things covered by
    that grouping.

    Let me know if anything is unclear (or even if everything is clear).

    Thanks for your participation. And thanks for people that helped in
    other ways, from spreading the word to helping sort the data.

    regards
    Dean

    Director Lecturer / Consultant
    [url]http://www.fbe.unsw.edu.au/learning/director/[/url]
    [url]http://www.multimediacreative.com.au[/url]

    Dean Utian Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Director Survey - results are out

    Hi Dean,

    Thanks for all your time and effort in collating our needs!

    Now, how can we arrange to tape open Adobe's eyes and make them read the
    results line by line?

    Cheers

    Richard Smith
    [url]www.funpods.com[/url]

    Richard Guest

  3. #3

    Richard wrote:
    > Now, how can we arrange to tape open Adobe's eyes and make them read the
    > results line by line?
    Hi Richard,

    I have forwarded the link to Adobe people and the response has been positive
    in that they do appreciate the data. It will be reviewed and discussed on
    their end. Someone (who filled in the survey) asked if I could let everyone
    know what Adobe say after their review of the survey results. That side of
    things may be confidential. But, anything I can share, I will. Now, when you
    see Director 11 come out and read all the new features, if you see an
    overlap with the survey results, I'll take 100% credit for that ;)

    regards