We have a fairly large site with lots of authors. Most of them will have
identical permissions and options, except for the directory they are authorized
to publish in. Right now, we are creating roles for everyone who has permission
to publish within a given directory. Each time we add someone with permission
to publish in a different directory, we have to create a new role. For example,
the permissions for James and Jane are identical, but James can only publish in
/topicA/ and Jane can only publish in /topicB/. It would be much easier if we
could assign them the same role with all the same options, but distinguish
which directories they have permission to publish in. Is this possible?

Thanks!