Professional Web Applications Themes

DISAPPEARING FLASH MOVIES, ONLY SOUND - Macromedia Flash Player

To all the people who kindly help everyone else with their problems(not Adobe!!!) Im having this problem for some time now and I have posted it before in the past but no replies were given. I assume people are lazy rather than they dnot have any solution. After trying all the possible help on this adobe site y problem is still there!!! After re-installing several times, my problem is still there!!! After checking the registry several times the problem is still there!!!! I want someone to help me out with this small (I think) but very annoying problem. What happens ...

  1. #1

    Default DISAPPEARING FLASH MOVIES, ONLY SOUND

    To all the people who kindly help everyone else with their problems(not
    Adobe!!!)

    Im having this problem for some time now and I have posted it before in the
    past but no replies were given. I assume people are lazy rather than they dnot
    have any solution.

    After trying all the possible help on this adobe site y problem is still
    there!!! After re-installing several times, my problem is still there!!!
    After checking the registry several times the problem is still there!!!! I
    want someone to help me out with this small (I think) but very annoying
    problem. What happens is, when I visit [url]www.youtube.com[/url] and choose to watch a
    clip, the following page that loads with the flash content disappears. The
    very first second, I will see the movie, it will disappear and the whole page
    shifts upwards. The end result is I have nothing to see but I can hear the
    sound only. Any site that has flash on it will react the same way - first load
    up and then immediately disappear. So many sites use flash nowadays and not
    being able to see much is very annoying and frustrating. Please help me!!!!

    d?? Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: DISAPPEARING FLASH MOVIES, ONLY SOUND

    I have been struggling with the same problem. Please let me know what you have learned.
    Brian Meek (bmeekorelse)
    hobono Guest

  3. #3

    I'm having the same or similar problem. On Mac OSX, (FF and Safari) flash
    content dissapears. Not ALL flash content, but quite a bit. For example, if
    I'm on a site that's 100 percent flash, its fine. Or flash ads on a site are
    fine. But if the flash has been embedded by a user (such as on a social
    network) the flash dissapears.

    Does not happen on PC. I'm on player version 9. Would love to know if this
    is caused by the surrounding CSS, the way the swf was embedded in the page,
    security issues in the browsers, or some other mac-specific issue.

    Sorry I don't have an answer - just confirming your problem. Will post if I
    find anything out.

    suefleming Guest

  4. #4

    My CSS Guru guy found at least one cause and is implementing a fix. It seemed
    that the problem was only happening on when flash was used within divs or
    classes that had reference to transparency in the CSS. He implemented a CSS
    hack for Mac FF and Safari that removed the transparency if those browsers were
    detected. He tested and it worked!

    suefleming Guest

  5. #5

    To all the people who kindly help everyone else with their problems(not
    Adobe!!!)

    Im having this problem for some time now and I have posted it before in the
    past but no replies were given. I assume people are lazy rather than they dont
    have any solution.

    After trying all the possible help on this adobe site my problem is still
    there!!! After re-installing several times, my problem is still there!!! After
    checking the registry several times the problem is still there!!!! I want
    someone to help me out with this small (I think) but very annoying problem.
    What happens is, when I visit [url]www.youtube.com[/url] and choose to watch a clip, the
    following page that loads with the flash content disappears. The very first
    second, I will see the movie, it will disappear and the whole page shifts
    upwards. The end result is I have nothing to see but I can hear the sound only.
    Any site that has flash on it will react the same way - first load up and then
    immediately disappear.

    So many sites use flash nowadays and not being able to see much is very
    annoying and frustrating. Please help me. I am using Internet Explorer 7
    (Updat Version Beta 3) and have Flash Player 9

    d?? Guest

  6. #6

    how nice....me and other sp2 users got no sound but the video lol
    FAINT CK Guest