My ASP.Net application is a very simple webservice that wraps a
COM-server. The COM-server tries to open a file on the servers harddisk
and returns the content.
The problem is that the COM-server can't seem to access the harddisk. It's
all working fine without the diskaccess, but as soon as I try to read from
the
disk the webservice stops loading. There's no error, only a white screen and
a very slowly progressbar.

I checked the permissions and the webservice has the right permissions.

I run the webservice on Windows XP and IIS 5.1. It all works OK on Win2K and
IIS 5.0.

Do I forget to set some COM-permissions and I were can I do that?