I am using DW 2.0 to rebuild the directory on a hard disk.

I successfully rebuilt the directory once (this took a long time to do), but
when DW asked to back up the data it had found, I realized that I didn't have
enough auxiliary disk space to do this, so I quit DW.

After acquiring another disk for backup, I ran DW again. This time DW
reported this error just minutes after starting on the target (corrupted)
disk:

"Disk Warrior has encountered an unexpected error (3001,1)." The manual
doesn't say what this error is.

I hadn't turned on the target drive between successive attempts to rebuild
its directory.

Any ideas:
1. what this error means
2. why I could successfully reconstruct the directory only the first time?

Thanks,
--
Dave C.
com

Running DW on PM 8500/G3 400; OS 9.1; DW 2.0
Target drive: internal to PB G3/400 (via FireWire Target Disk Mode)