Modify-->Frames-->Edit NOFRAMES Content title that document- it's the "fourth" file. repeat the Modify--> Frames-->Edit NOFRAMES Content menu to toggle back to regular frames editing. -- Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer [allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => Alan [ip] => blu@formdude.co [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 6 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> Displaying live stock/share information on a web site - Macromedia Dreamweaver

Displaying live stock/share information on a web site - Macromedia Dreamweaver

Hi there, I am an Australian web developer interested in finding out how to display live stock information on a web page. Have anyone some tutorials or quick fixes available for this? I have had a look at this web site : http://www.bhpbilliton.com/bb/home/home.jsp and wanting to create something similar. In this case the stock information has been powered by STOCK POINT in the US. However, I am more interested in exploring the opportunity of developing this myself, if possible. If you know of any tutorials, please let me know. Have you got any ideas on how to develop this, or ...

  1. #1

    Default Displaying live stock/share information on a web site

    Hi there,

    I am an Australian web developer interested in finding out how to display live stock information on a web page. Have anyone some tutorials or quick fixes available for this? I have had a look at this web site : http://www.bhpbilliton.com/bb/home/home.jsp

    and wanting to create something similar.

    In this case the stock information has been powered by STOCK POINT in the US. However, I am more interested in exploring the opportunity of developing this myself, if possible. If you know of any tutorials, please let me know. Have you got any ideas on how to develop this, or have you a solution available, please let me know.

    Thanks in advance and happy development):-

    WEBMAD and loving it!

    Henry

    Referring URLs
    http://www.bhpbilliton.com/bb/home/home.jsp

    webmad Guest

  3. #3

    Thanks for your kind respond - you are advising me to get hold of a RTQ vendor. Have you got any recommendations, any web sites you can refer to?

    Thanks.

    WebMAD and loving it):-

    Henry
    webmad Guest

  4. #4

    Default Re: Need help Labeling Framesets

    Yes but even though your individual frames each have a title, your overall frameset clearly does not. Have you tried my suggestions?

    Stubob100 Guest

  5. #5

    I don't know what you mean by overall frameset. I have a doent titled Lestonsframeset, which when opened in explorer looks like page you see on the site. However when I open it in Dreamweaver, it shows me it as the three seperate doents. There is no fourth overall doent to be labeled. can you explain what you mean. I tried your suggestions, but as i said, i don't have any untitled docs.
    Everything i have related to this site is titled www.lestons.com.

    T Guest

  6. #6

    T Sugar posted something on 8/6/03 11:28 AM so i blathered about to and fro:

    Open that Lestnsframeset file.

    dw menu-->Modify-->Frames-->Edit NOFRAMES Content

    title that doent- it's the "fourth" file.

    repeat the Modify--> Frames-->Edit NOFRAMES Content menu to toggle back to
    regular frames editing.
    Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer

    Alan Guest

  7. #7

    Alan - THanks - i figured it out....
    to all others thanks aswell. I will be able to fix those other problems too, but this was an outstanding issue.
    -T

    T Guest