Hi,

I have a DLLHOST.dll process with a high memory utilization ( about
300Mb ) on a 4Gb maching. I am getting 500 page faults/s which is very
concerning. I do not have the option of more memory.

1) Can I get better performance by altering the amount of disk buffers
that I am using? How do I do this?
2) Can I get better performance by increasing / decreasing the file
paging size ( not the size of the page file itself ), but the size of
the data that is paged across from the page file.
3) Are there other avenues of investigation worth looking at?
4) Why doesn't IIS realize that its putting huge pressure on the CPU
and Queue accordingly? I'm seeing little to no queueing.

Thanks,

Ben