Professional Web Applications Themes

Doent security has been removed, doent will close - Adobe Acrobat Windows

I have opened this doent numerous times, and all of a sudden I can no longer open this doent. Can some one tell me what I need to do to open this doent. I have deleted this doent from my computer and and have copied it back into my system. It still won't open. The doent will open on other computers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance...

  1. #1

    Default Doent security has been removed, doent will close

    Just_Jay@adobeforums.com Guest

  2. #2

    Can some one tell me what I need to do to open this doent.

    Highly doubtful; you provide almost no information.
    Fr._Watson@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    When I try to open the the doent I get the error message "DOENT SECURITY HAS BEEN REMOVED, DOENT WILL CLOSE" Like I stated b4, I opened this doent numerous of times before. I believed the problem occured, when I try to copy this doent from my computer onto another computer. This doent was unable to open on that computer, then it wouldn't work on mine. I have this doent of CD and it will open up on any other other computers from the CD. I hope this is enough info this time.

    Thanks again, Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Regards
    Just_Jay@adobeforums.com Guest

  4. #4

    When I try to open the the doent I get the error message "DOENT
    SECURITY HAS BEEN REMOVED, DOENT WILL CLOSE"

    Did you remove any security? It sounds as though perhaps someone (I am assuming here that you are not the creator of the PDF) has 'y-trapped' the PDF so that if security is removed (presumeably NOT with Acrobat) the doent will close as soon as it is opened. (It is possible to set a "Page Open" action so that the doent will close as soon as it is opened. Obviously this is not often done because it makes a PDF basically unopeneable.) I do not know if such 'y-traps' in a PDF are possible; I am only guessing.
    Fr._Watson@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #5

    To unlock PDF, a PDF Unlocker is needed. PDFpie PDF Password Remover is a small[and]easy-to-use PDF cracker to help you decrypt PDF files[and]remove restrictions on printing, editing[and]copying. It is easy for you to reuse PDF files after decryption. Wondershare PDF Password Remover also allows you to remove password from PDF (Open password) for the encrypted PDF file, but the open password is required in[order]to protect the owner's right.

    Description

    1. Unlock PDF files protected for copying[and]printing directly

    2. Unlock PDF files protected for viewing (with authorized password)

    3. Support batch decrypting 200 PDF files at one time

    4. Support right-click decryption mode

    Read more about unlock pdf:

    1.Unlock PDF Knowing the Fact & Tutorial
    2. How to Use Wondershare PDF Password Remover
    3. 3 popular tools to unlock PDF

    Related tags: unlock pdf, pdf unlocker, remove pdf password, remove pdf security
    http://www.pdfpie.com/product/all-pdf-password-remover.html
    MagCafekr is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012
    Location