Professional Web Applications Themes

Does anyone have an outline map of Wisconsin? - Adobe Illustrator Windows

I am looking for an outline map of the grand state of Wisconsin. Yep, the badger state. Where the football fans refer to the Packers as "we", where the best cheese in America is made. Where the citizens stand tall and free, and the children learn to shoot a deer as soon as they can hold a gun. Yes...that fine state. I need it. You have it. Lets talk. Thanks! Dean...

  1. #1

    Default Does anyone have an outline map of Wisconsin?

    I am looking for an outline map of the grand state of Wisconsin. Yep, the badger state. Where the football fans refer to the Packers as "we", where the best cheese in America is made. Where the citizens stand tall and free, and the children learn to shoot a deer as soon as they can hold a gun. Yes...that fine state. I need it. You have it. Lets talk.

    Thanks!

    Dean
    Dean Fritzel Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Does anyone have an outline map of Wisconsin?

    An outline map with how much detail? Just the borders? or counties, cities, rivers, roads, what?

    I have one with just the borders, but it's not the most accurate thing in the world.
    Jonathan_Balza@adobeforums.com Guest

  3. #3

    I am looking for one with the counties, but all I really need are two counties. So I figured I could probably draw those in. (I have a low res gif of Wis with all the counties)

    If you wouldn't mind sending it....

    [email]dfdesignverizon.net[/email]

    Thanks,

    Dean

    If anyone else has one, feel free to send it over...I'll just pick the best one. :)
    Dean Fritzel Guest

  4. #4

    Just trace around a t bone steak, nobody will know the difference.
    Stevie_J_V@adobeforums.com Guest

  5. #5

    <http://www.geography.wisc.edu/sco/pubs/outlinemaps.php>
    Stu_Bloom@adobeforums.com Guest

  6. #6

    If anyone else has one, feel free to send it over...

    Before I feel free, I'd rather feel paid.
    Rene_Walling@adobeforums.com Guest

  7. #7

    Mr. Bloom do you know if this is available for other states? (Ohio in particular?)
    David C. Payne Guest

  8. #8

    Stu,

    Thank you!!! That is absolutely perfect! Saved me a little time for a project I'm not getting paid for. THANKS!

    Rene,

    Thanks for the laugh, and your generosity. Did you download it like I did? ...for free?

    Dean
    Dean Fritzel Guest

  9. #9

    Ohio counties map <http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/maps/ohio_map.html>

    Bob
    BobHill@adobeforums.com Guest

  10. #10

    Well, I guess I don't need to send it now, huh? The page Stu posted has a much better map than the one I had anyway.
    Jonathan_Balza@adobeforums.com Guest

  11. #11

    Thanks anyway Jonathan. I really appreciate your willingness to send it.

    Dean
    Dean Fritzel Guest

  12. #12

    Thanks for the info and the map of Ohio

    Dave
    David C. Payne Guest

  13. #13

    Gee and another thing in favour of CorelDraw!
    ID._Awe@adobeforums.com Guest

  14. #14

    Troll
    Stu_Bloom@adobeforums.com Guest

  15. #15

    Now, now, that wasn't nice, but very typical of the attitude on this forum. I don't wonder why people just read but don't post. Things have really changed on these forums since 1995, it was so much more professional back then.

    And another thing about CorelDraw, you won't find this kind of attitude in their newsgroups.
    ID._Awe@adobeforums.com Guest

  16. #16

    This is not the place for platform or program wars, folks. And personal attacks are not permitted.