I am writing a Mac application that among other things is hosting browser
plugins. Using WebKit on OS X there are now two napi-extensions which allow the
plugin to use OpenGL or CoreGraphics for drawing instead of the QuickDraw. I am
not sure if Flash does support these modes, but if it does then how does the
Flash Plugin determine if is running in a browser capable of
OpenGL/CG-rendering? Implementing the napi-extension does not seem to be
enough, because it appears to remain in the default QD-drawing mode.