i installed flash player long time ago, and it worked perfect. But recently
whenever i try to run a flash based aplication says: "this application needs
flash, flash is not installed". I didn't paid much attention, because i was
using firefox plugin, but now i need it. I tried everything in the trouble
shooting, i dont know if its relevant but i can delete or modify this registry
keys

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Flash.VideoFile
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\FlashFactory.FlashFactory
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\FlashFactory.FlashFactory.1

i have tried everything. when i try to erase it in the command console says
access denied.

i dont know what to do. Please help me and sorry for my bad english.