In article <0e5101c34749$d582a700$a001280aphx.gbl>, "Chad"
<chadjchasetechnology.com> wrote:
>As I understand it, XP Home edition doesn't support
>Domains. Is there any way short of upgrading to XP Pro to
>enable XP Home to logon to a Domain?
No, there's no way to enable XP Home to log onto a domain. XP Home
can connect to a domain and access domain resources. For details,
please see these sites:

Why Windows XP Professional is Best for Domain-Based Networks
[url]http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/evaluation/overviews/joindommore.asp[/url]

Windows XP Home : Accessing data on a Domain Server
[url]http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/wxphdoms.htm[/url]

Windows XP in a Domain Environment
[url]http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/evaluation/overviews/xpindomain.asp[/url]
--