Professional Web Applications Themes

DONATION FOR THE LORD. - Ruby

This is a multi-part message in MIME format --34b948c1-4c8a-40c7-8d37-78f24eed4d75 Content-Type: text/plain; cht=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable From: Mrs Serena Jones PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD. I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr. Harry = Jones who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he = died in the year 2000. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief = illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his = death I decided not ...

  1. #1

    Default DONATION FOR THE LORD.

    From: Mrs Serena Jones
    PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
    I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr. Harry =
    Jones who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he =
    died in the year
    2000.
    We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief =
    illness that lasted for only
    four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his =
    death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home =
    which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the =
    sum of$8.6Million (Eight Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one =
    finance/security company in Amsterderm Holland. Presently, this money is =
    still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would =
    not last for the next three
    months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke =
    sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church =
    or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money the way I =
    am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this fund to fund =
    churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure =
    that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that =
    Blessed is the hand that giveth.
    I took this decision because I don=92t have any child that will inherit this =
    money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don=92t want my =
    husband=92s hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don=92t want a =
    situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the =
    reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know =
    where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. =
    Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my =
    peace. I don=92t need any telephone communication in this regard because of =
    my health because of the presence of my husband=92s relatives around me =
    always. I don=92t want them to know about this development. With God all =
    things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the =
    contact of the Finance/Security Company in Amsterderm Holland. I will also =
    issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original- =
    beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me =
    because the lord is my shephard. My
    happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to =
    serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful =
    all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing =
    for a chuch or christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me =
    that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hearing from =
    you.
    N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN HOLLAND =
    IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING AND =
    I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS IN JESUS NAME, THE LAWYER'S NUMBER =
    IS 00-31-620-668-086.
    Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
    Yours in Christ,
    Mrs Serena Jones
    --34b948c1-4c8a-40c7-8d37-78f24eed4d75--

    Mrs.Serena Jones Guest

  2. #2

    This is a multi-part message in MIME format
    --9138ee14-bd17-4ec4-9db1-0fd60d086be9

    From: Mrs Serena Jones
    PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
    I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.Harry Jones who =
    worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine yearsbefore he died in the =
    year 2000.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a =
    brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both =
    born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a =
    child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my
    late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$8.6Million (Eight Millionsix =
    hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one finance/security company in =
    Amsterderm Holland. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. =
    Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next
    three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my =
    stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to =
    church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money =
    the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will
    use this fund to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of =
    God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to =
    understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.
    I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this =
    money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my =
    husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don'twant a =
    situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
    Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death =
    hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of =
    the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall =
    hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this
    regard because of my health because of the presence of my husband's relatives =
    around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.
[...]
    NAME, BARRISTER BEN DOE
    THE LAWYER'S NUMBER IS 00-31-645-812-276
    Email: barristerben [email]doenetscape.com[/email]
    Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
    Yours in Christ,
    Mrs Serena Jones
    --9138ee14-bd17-4ec4-9db1-0fd60d086be9--

    Mrs Serena Jones Guest