I have just purchased and downloaded contribute. The programme downloads OK
onto the desktop but then when I come to put it onto the hard drive it only
gets half-way through the process and then stops and asks me to please insert
Adobe ExtendScript tool kit 2 to continue installation. I do not have such a
disk, nor do I seem to have one from other Adobe products. I notice that this
ExtendScript is put in the file as part of the download so why is it asking me
to put in a disk? I am running Mac OSX 10.4.11
:sad;