I'm interested in bridging my home wireless network with that in my
office which is about 750 feet away. I would have to replace both base
stations (currently graphite) with extreme versions to allow one to be
the master and the other a relay. The question is whether two Dr Bott
directional antennae would allow them to 'see' each other, line of sight
being fairly clear. These are said to have a potential range of 500' but
I'm not sure if the relay base station would use it's antenna for
increased reception range just as it does for transmission. The other
problem would be whether the antennae have enough coverage behind the
direction in which they point to allow wireless access at the office and
the house without further base stations being needed.

Anyone got any experience doing this?

Chris

--
C.