"Drawing Heads" now that could be the name of a new artist co-op. I just
used it to get your attention as we have a new artist portrait on line.
WOW-man! now graces the rogues gallery. I think it is about time that we
start beating the bushes and rousting all those other artist in hiding ...
come on folks if your head is not on the block why not it is a bloodless
operation you know. Send me your heads.

[url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/Artists/index.html[/url]

--
Grant

Home Pages [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~grant.dixon/index.htm[/url]

Challenge Pages: [url]http://home.cogeco.ca/~challenge/[/url]

Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom, while
discouragement often nips it in the bud. Any of us will put out more and
better ideas if our efforts are appreciated.

Alexander Osborn (1888 - 1966)