When wanting to administer a website from within Dreamweaver I get the
following error:

"You can't administer this website because we can't connect to your web
server. Please check your connection."

As far as I'm aware, my network connection is fine but do get the following
message when starting Contribute:

"Connection Failure. This computer does not appear to be connected to the
network. What do you want to do? <option 1> Work offline (recommended) <option
2> Try to connect anyway"

As I mentioned, everything else appears to work fine, network connection,
internet access, etc. and selection option 2 usually allows me to connect
anyway. Are the 2 messages related?