Professional Web Applications Themes

dreamweaver and Fireworks - Macromedia Dreamweaver

"TeamJ" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message news:bed07r$6mu$1forums.macromedia.com... > I not long ago did a webdesign course and we produced a web site using Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop, my question is do you need Fireworks or can you design a website just using Photoshop & Dreamweaver? > I do it all the time. And the more I learn about coding (which is still very little) the more can be done. I find fireworks handy for some things, but not necessary. As far as how effective what I'm doing is, I don't know. I'm still learning a ton. The way I approach ...

  1. #1

    Default Re: dreamweaver and Fireworks

    "TeamJ" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > I not long ago did a webdesign course and we produced a web site using
    Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop, my question is do you need
    Fireworks or can you design a website just using Photoshop & Dreamweaver?

    I do it all the time.
    And the more I learn about coding (which is still very little) the more can
    be done.
    I find fireworks handy for some things, but not necessary.

    As far as how effective what I'm doing is, I don't know. I'm still learning
    a ton.

    The way I approach learning is, I decide what it is I want to create, then
    look for the tools to get me there, and end up learning new and better
    things along the way, along with often modifying the initial idea along the
    way.

    DaKitty Guest

  2. #2

    Team:

    You can design a website using only Microsoft's Paint program and Notepad.

    You do not need Fireworks, although my latest survey shows that you will
    make nearly 50% more on your sites if you do use it! 8)

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "TeamJ" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > I not long ago did a webdesign course and we produced a web site using
    Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop, my question is do you need
    Fireworks or can you design a website just using Photoshop & Dreamweaver?

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  3. #3

    I was checking out the results of a survey once that concluded that 56% of
    all surveys were incorrect 15%% of the time, while the other 20% of the
    surveys concluded that the people doing the surveys were mathematically
    challenged.
    --
    Bill Horvath

    Extending Knowledge, Daily
    [url]http://www.communityMX.com/[/url]
    CommunityMX - Free Resources:
    [url]http://www.communitymx.com/free.cfm[/url]
    No registration req'd for free content
    ---

    "Murray *TMM*" <forumsHAHAgreat-web-sights.com> wrote in message
    > Team:
    >
    > You can design a website using only Microsoft's Paint program and Notepad.
    >
    > You do not need Fireworks, although my latest survey shows that you will
    > make nearly 50% more on your sites if you do use it! 8)
    >
    > --
    > Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    > Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX
    > (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
    > ==================
    > [url]news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver[/url] - THE BEST WAY TO GET
    > ANSWERS
    > ==================
    > [url]http://www.dreamweavermx-templates.com[/url] - Template Triage!
    > [url]http://www.projectseven.com/go[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
    > [url]http://www.DreamweaverFAQ.com[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
    > [url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/[/url] - Macromedia (MM) Technotes
    > ==================
    >
    > "TeamJ" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > > I not long ago did a webdesign course and we produced a web site using
    > Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop, my question is do you need
    > Fireworks or can you design a website just using Photoshop & Dreamweaver?

    Bill .:CMX:. Guest

  4. #4

    ; )

    --

    > Bill:
    >
    > I think it's correct, too! 8)
    >
    > --
    > Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    > Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX
    > (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
    > ==================
    > [url]news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver[/url] - THE BEST WAY TO GET
    > ANSWERS
    > ==================
    > [url]http://www.dreamweavermx-templates.com[/url] - Template Triage!
    > [url]http://www.projectseven.com/go[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
    > [url]http://www.DreamweaverFAQ.com[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
    > [url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/[/url] - Macromedia (MM) Technotes
    > ==================
    >
    > "Bill .:CMX:." <billhorvathnospamjavafueled.com> wrote in message
    > > I was checking out the results of a survey once that concluded that 56%
    of
    > > all surveys were incorrect 15%% of the time, while the other 20% of the
    > > surveys concluded that the people doing the surveys were mathematically
    > > challenged.
    > > --
    > > Bill Horvath
    > >
    > > Extending Knowledge, Daily
    > > [url]http://www.communityMX.com/[/url]
    > > CommunityMX - Free Resources:
    > > [url]http://www.communitymx.com/free.cfm[/url]
    > > No registration req'd for free content
    > > ---
    > >
    > > "Murray *TMM*" <forumsHAHAgreat-web-sights.com> wrote in message
    > > > Team:
    > > >
    > > > You can design a website using only Microsoft's Paint program and
    > Notepad.
    > > >
    > > > You do not need Fireworks, although my latest survey shows that you
    will
    > > > make nearly 50% more on your sites if you do use it! 8)
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    > > > Team Macromedia Volunteer for Dreamweaver MX
    > > > (If you *MUST* email me, don't LAUGH when you do so!)
    > > > ==================
    > > > [url]news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.dreamweaver[/url] - THE BEST WAY TO
    > GET
    > > > ANSWERS
    > > > ==================
    > > > [url]http://www.dreamweavermx-templates.com[/url] - Template Triage!
    > > > [url]http://www.projectseven.com/go[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
    > > > [url]http://www.DreamweaverFAQ.com[/url] - DW FAQs, Tutorials & Resources
    > > > [url]http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/[/url] - Macromedia (MM) Technotes
    > > >
    > > > "TeamJ" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > > > Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop, my question is do you need
    > > > Fireworks or can you design a website just using Photoshop &
    > Dreamweaver?

    Bill .:CMX:. Guest