I'm having problems with navigation buttons... the links work but the rollovers are not changing when the mouse is over . They don't work in any browsers. I think there is something wrong in the code but I don't know about code... I let Dreamweaver create it. I've been creating rollovers without problems for years but I can't figure out what it is causing the problem. I also created them in Fireworks with the same problem. I would appreciate any help. Here is a link to the website... www.marciafortier.ca Please remember I don't know html. I'm using Dreamweaver cs3 on an imac.

Thanks