Hi,

Earlier we had all our sites done in frontpage 98 and recently we
moved to dreamweaver mx. I published the sites locally and everything
works fine in winxp and win2000. But in windows 98 machine, when I
open a webpage I am not able to see the whole page. Part of the
contents of the page disappears. I can see the contents in code view,
but in design view it is disappeared. So, I went to macromedia site
and downloaded fronpage site wizard and cleanup frontpage html
sitewide extensions. Even that didn't work. Did anyone encounter this
problem, Help Please.

thank you,
Sreelatha