Professional Web Applications Themes

Dreamweaver Not Responding when opening file - Macromedia Dreamweaver

Product version: Dreamweaver MX 6.1 using Windows Xp Platform Information: 256 MB of RAM 1.99 GHz Pentium 4 CPU 2.00 GHz When opening a regular html doent dreamweaver stalls then does not respond. I've done a virus scan using McAfee Virus Scan online and there is no sign of corrupted files. Is there any fix? or updater I could download? Please help [email]kellyhelpnothassle.org[/email] [email]kellyhelpnothassle.org[/email]...

  1. #1

    Default Dreamweaver Not Responding when opening file

    scvyp webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Dreamweaver Not Responding when opening file

    If you leave dreamweaver be for a while, does it eventually open the
    file? Is this file online where we can see the code and try to simulate
    the situation?

    -- Mike

    -------------------
    Michael Langner
    Macromedia Technical Support
    [email]supportinfomacromedia.com[/email]
    1-415-252-9080

    --

    MLangner-MMTS Guest

  3. #3

    When I leave dreamweaver be the file still does not open and when I try to click on the Dreamweaver interface the screen is locked. The file is online:

    [url]http://helpnothassle.com/spanish/depression/what_is_depression.html[/url]

    -Kelly

    scvyp webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  4. #4

    Invalid URL
    The requested URL "/spanish/depression/what_is_depression.html", is invalid.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "scvyp" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > When I leave dreamweaver be the file still does not open and when I try to
    click on the Dreamweaver interface the screen is locked. The file is
    online:

    > [url]http://helpnothassle.com/spanish/depression/what_is_depression.html[/url]
    >
    > -Kelly

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  5. #5

    I too am having this problem. Whenever I try to open a htm file the program enters a not responding state and NEVER completes the opening process. The CPU goes straight to 100% utilisation and memory use gradually and steadily increases. No other application is causing problems. I am using a Intel P4 2.6ghz processor 512MB RAM and a 64mb Nvidia graphics card, over 40GB free hd space. Operating system in Windows XP Pro, critical updates/packs installed.

    This problem has subddenly started - no change to PC config has taken place. Assuming either an application level issue with Dreamweaver MX trial version or an issue witht he file i am trying to open... The file in question can be seen at www.techpractice.co.uk/training.htm

    Gary.Holmes Guest

  6. #6

    Gary:

    Is this the only file that gives you that problem?

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "Gary.Holmes" <com> wrote in message
    program enters a not responding state and NEVER completes the opening
    process. The CPU goes straight to 100% utilisation and memory use gradually
    and steadily increases. No other application is causing problems. I am using
    a Intel P4 2.6ghz processor 512MB RAM and a 64mb Nvidia graphics card, over
    40GB free hd space. Operating system in Windows XP Pro, critical
    updates/packs installed.
    place. Assuming either an application level issue with Dreamweaver MX trial
    version or an issue witht he file i am trying to open... The file in
    question can be seen at www.techpractice.co.uk/training.htm

    Murray Guest