I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum, but I AM using
Dreamweaver 4 for my web page design. I need to have a drop-down box
which is populated by a set of files (with qualifying prefixes) from
the server. For instance, if the files begin with aaa..., I want them
to appear in the box. The files will be image files. Then when
someone selects the image from the list, it will display in the
current window. This sounds simple, but I am having a bear of a time
with it. Any one with any ideas? Oh, and unfortunately, I am very
limited...apparently no PHP, VBScript, and possibly no cgi support on
my server. Javascript would be the idea answer, or a Dreamweaver
Extension....any clues? Thank you in advance.