Someone please help me asap. I'm using Dreamweaver Mx and am developing a
dynamic site using PHP and MySQL, or at least I need to but can't get past a
certain error. Whenevr I try to define the URL of the site's root folder, I get
the following message every time:

"Dreamweaver cannot use the prefix you entered to display live data.Please
double check........ [HTTP Error: 12029]"

And so I can't develop a dynamic page at all. I've created a folder in My
Doents called "test 1", but nothing I try works. There is probably something
fundamental I'm missing here, but I need this sorted soon as I have to have
this done for a project.....

Any help would be much appreciated