Hello,

I am attempting to write a dynamic select box . The dynamic data is retrived
from a database. I get an error that says 'Server is undefined' when i on the
file in Internet Explorer. Here's the Javascript code i 'm using to connect to
my server. can anyone see ofr understand why this error is occuring? (p.s.
Buns_For_Fun is the name of my server)

<script language=JavaScript>
function newSelect_onChange()
{
var adoConnection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection");
var adoRecordset = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.RecordSet");
adoConnection.Open("Buns_For_Fun");
var mySQL;
var mySQL = "SELECT * FROM doent.form.chooseList.value";
adoRecordSet = adoConnection.Execute(mySQL);
adoRecordset.Close();
adoRecordset = null;
adoConnection.Close();
adoConnection = null;