I'm using Dreamweaver 8 building a coldfusion website. The content for
the webpages are pulled from an MS Access database. I'm trying to add
in a flash photo gallery to a few of the pages. If I put the flash
code directly on the webpage it will dispaly the flash photo gallery.
However, if I put that same code into the database and display it
dynamically it will not display the flash photo gallery. I have
checked the source code of the dynamic page after it has loaded and
the code is there.

I'm sure the problem has something to do with the slight delay it
takes for the code to be pulled from the database. Does anyone know of
a fix for this?

The html for both the static and dynamic page look exactly the same if
you view the source code after the page has loaded. any help is
GREATLY appreciated, thanks!

here is a chunk of the flash code that is being inserted:
<script type="text/javascript">
AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase','http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/
shockwave/cabs/flash/

swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0','width','474','height ','454','id','CoffeeCup','alig
n','right','src','finaltemplateCoffee','quality',' high','bgcolor','#ffffff','nam
e','CoffeeCup','scale','noscale','salign','lt','pl uginspage','http://
[url]www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer','movie','finaltemplateCoffee[/url]'
); //end AC code
</script><noscript><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-
ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/
swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
width="474" height="454" id="CoffeeCup" align="right">
<param name="movie" value="finaltemplateCoffee.swf"/>
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="scale" value="noscale" />
<param name="salign" value="lt" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<embed src="finaltemplateCoffee.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff"
width="474" height="454"
name="CoffeeCup" scale="noscale" salign="lt" align="right"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></
object></noscript>