Does anyone know how to edit a sub menu that was created using Dreamweaver? I
need to link a new page to the sub menu but I can't seem to find anyway to
unlock the menu to amend the link. Alternatively, one of my pages appears to be
stuck on the server saying that it is being edited by Macromedia Contribute
after I tried to publish it (this is the page I've re-created but can't create
a link to) so does anyone know how I'd re-set it or something? I had thought of
uninstalling Contribute then re-installing it but I don't know if it'd make
much difference?