Hi all,

I'm adding stuff to the How Do I panel and have figured out how to add new
items to it. One of the things I want to be able to do is link to EXTERNAL
resources in the How Do I panel, but load them outside of Contribute, like
other Web pages or doents. Can this be done?

What I know so far is that you can create new items in the tasks.xml file that
will appear in the How Do I panel, and that each new entry can link to a
task??.htm file in the \Configuration\Content\Tasks folder. But can I also link
to other web pages, or doents outside that "model", say to an external Web
site, or a doent located on another network drive, and have them load
outside of Contribute?

If so, how do I do that? I have been unsuccessful in simply adding a URL or
doent location. Seems the How Do I functionality is restricted to accessing
pages contained in the Tasks folder and rendering them in the How Do I panel,
only. It doesn't appear to understand a full URL, or local, or network path.

Thanx,
Chris