In message <1dea1818.-1WebX.la2eafNXanI>, John Stone
<j.a.stoneverizon.net> writes
>I have an IBM ThinkPad with Windows XP and a 1.2GHz celeron and want to
>run Elements 2.0. Are there others running Elements 2.0 on similar
>computers? Are there any problems that I should be aware of? If so, are
>there any fixes for the problems?

I'm running it on a Celeron 466 (overclocked to the heady heights of 525
Mhz) on Win2k. It runs fine, though of course some processes are a tad
slow compared to faster machine I've not had any problems.

As long as you have enough RAM (I have 512Mb) it should be fine
--
Chris French