Chantale: I'm working with a similar problem but saw your question. I don't have trouble converting links for a pdf to be read on a Mac BUT-T every url MUST have the <http://> www in front of it. In my doent I have a web site that uses just the main part of the URL without the stuff in front and it will not open. I tried adding the front stuff and it then works. But, again, this is only when read on a Mac. My problem is that none of the links work when opened on a PC. Hope this helps and that you haven't done the long solution. Gail Hoge