Almost no FTP servers list their site structure using the Windows
harddrive names, i.e.:

/c:/websites/

That's where the error is coming from. What if you leave the Host
directory field blank? What directory do you automatically connect to?

-- Mike

Michael Langner
Macromedia Technical Support
[email]supportinfomacromedia.com[/email]
1-415-252-9080