I'm trying to create a new data source connection to our Oracle 10gR2 server
using ColdFusion Administrator 6.1 Standard on a Windows 2003 server.
I created a System DSN ODBC connection for Oracle. I can use the ODBC
connection when connecting an Access db to Oracle but when I try to use it w/
ColdFusion Admin it generates the following error message:

Connection verification failed for data source: sitest2
[]java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC
Socket]internal error:
Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV failed
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC
Driver][ODBC Socket]internal error: Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_ENV
failed

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Tina