Dear staff
I have been trayinng to recover all my files of my HP
Notebook. The reason : I found a virus.
After running the Operating System CD for Windows XP
and clicked R to reapir Windows XP installation using
Recovery Console: I received the following Message:
"The recovery console provides system repair and recovery
funtionallity. Type exit to quit the recovery console and
restart the computer. The path or file specified is not
valid. C:\> " I typed exit and I turned my Notebook off
and turn on but the pc did not star Windows. The OS CD
that I am using was coming with the PC.
Please I like to find from the group some body that help
me in this matter.

I will apprecite your cooperation.