Hello,

i have a serious problem creating a Dot NET Web Application project remotely
on my webserver.

SCENARIO :

I have a client computer running Windows 2000 Professional that has VS .NET
framework 1.1 and complete VB and ASP.NET software. While i am creating a
Web Application from my computer to our Web server (the other machine) , it
gives me an error "Web Access Failed" with description "Unable to create Web
Project "Web Applicaton", The UNC share
\\<SERVERNAME>\wwwroot$\webapplication1 does not exist or you do not have
access."
The web server has also DOT NET framework 1.1 installed.

Plz reply to me. Looking forward to your valuable replies.

Regards,

Tauqeer