Like the summery says, a pop up comes up when I want to watch embedded videos,
or myspace music player, and it ends up crashing my whole internet. It says "An
error occured in Macramedia Flash Player and it's suggested you restart your
browser." but then another pop up comes up saying "netscape has preformed an
illegal operation and must be shut down." So, I try to avoid loading myspace
profiles, and clicking embedded videos. I've reinstalled, everything, I just
want to know if there's a way I can go back to the old flash player?