Has anyone had this problem... my client is using Contribute CS3 on a mac and
getting this error when he tries to upload and link to a PDF.
"While executing the dwmenu_file_publish_local_command.xml the following
JavaScript errors occurred: exception thrown in native function"

This only happens when he tries to upload a file. He had previously used a
file that had an apostrophe, but after that was removed he still had errors.
What else could be happening? Program error? Reinstall? When I administer the
site, I have pretty much all settings allowed for the publisher.