Hi,

I've just tried installing CPS on a linux machine we have already running
JRun.

I followed the instructions for the WAR file installation. However, when I go
to log into the CPS Console I get the following error.

Any ideas on what might be wrong? Is there something I'm missing in the
install/config process?

Thanks,
Greg Mercer
[email]gmercer[/email]
[email]gmercerstanford.edu[/email]

java.lang.NullPointerException
at coldfusion.license.LicenseManager._isSingleIP(Lice nseManager.java:171)
at coldfusion.license.LicenseManager.isSingleIP(Licen seManager.java:68)
at coldfusion.CfmServlet.getFilterChain(CfmServlet.ja va:65)
at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:101)
at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(Boot strapServlet.java:115)
at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker. java:91)
at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvok erChain.java:42)
at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequ estDispatcher.java:259)
at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(Servlet EngineService.java:541)
at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable( JRunProxyService.java:204)
at
jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRu nnable(ThreadPool.java:428)
at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java :66)