Ok, I know how to fix this problem by disabling "FastWeb View", but now I am trying to figure out what "Error reading linearized hint data " means. What text object or what graphic object is causing the file to puke when viewed in a web browser. I have about 20 PDF's on my website, most generated in CD12, some from AI CS (one of which is the culprit) all use Arial 10pt unicode, no special effects, and only 2 out of the 20 generate the error message. Has anybody experimented with figuring out what the culprit is? I can't find one thing regarding this issue in the Adobe Knowledge base.
Thanks,
Bob