Professional Web Applications Themes

Error when redirecting output to Excel - ASP

fire the 15% "Gil Gordon" <giladsegment.co.il> wrote in message news:998152806146294Asp.ForumsZone.com... > Hi all, > I''m using [response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"] to redirect my asp output to Excel. This works fine for about 85% of my users, but the other 15% are required to re-enter their user & password (and they don''t get the data even if they do). > Any idea would be appriciated. > > ----------------------------- > This message is posted by [url]http://Asp.ForumsZone.com[/url] >...

  1. #1

    Default Re: Error when redirecting output to Excel

    fire the 15%
    "Gil Gordon" <giladsegment.co.il> wrote in message
    news:998152806146294Asp.ForumsZone.com...
    > Hi all,
    > I''m using [response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"] to redirect
    my asp output to Excel. This works fine for about 85% of my users, but the
    other 15% are required to re-enter their user & password (and they don''t
    get the data even if they do).
    > Any idea would be appriciated.
    >
    > -----------------------------
    > This message is posted by [url]http://Asp.ForumsZone.com[/url]
    >

    Tammy B. Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Error when redirecting output to Excel

    Is it always the same 15%?
    Are they using different browsers? OS's?

    "Gil Gordon" <giladsegment.co.il> wrote in message
    news:998152806146294Asp.ForumsZone.com...
    > Hi all,
    > I''m using [response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"] to redirect
    my asp output to Excel. This works fine for about 85% of my users, but the
    other 15% are required to re-enter their user & password (and they don''t
    get the data even if they do).
    > Any idea would be appriciated.
    >
    > -----------------------------
    > This message is posted by [url]http://Asp.ForumsZone.com[/url]
    >

    Tom B Guest

Similar Threads

  1. Excel Output slow
    By AC-Coxy in forum Coldfusion - Getting Started
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 4th, 07:18 PM
  2. output to Excel
    By Jackson Miller in forum PHP Development
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 16th, 09:40 PM
  3. redirecting the output of a command to a file
    By Marcos Rebelo in forum PERL Beginners
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 26th, 04:26 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 14th, 03:00 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 14th, 02:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139